Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hello

So, I think you name will be Zoie, but I am trying to convince your grand mother that your name will be Ethyl Marin. I missed a chance last night when I had her, my future mother in law, you soon to be Aunt (I hope - long story), and my Greek family. It was fun, oddly we didn't talk about you. They don't really talk to me much about it, I think they are too woried or something. I have been a little concerned about you lately, as I am sure that I will be all your life.

Yes, I know you are 6 months old (well not really, but 6 months into your, or rather mother's pregnecy), I registerd Baby Michigan and will start puting stuff up there, I will add that to the million things that I want to do, but don't seem to have time for. I wanted to give you something many years from now, and though I should have started some time ago, I will start now.

So baby Michigan, I writing to you, unedited, thinking what I am writing and writing what I am thinking as you will fine is really who I am, hard to read, but in its raw form, me. I am late for a show, but I wanted to say Hello, I am your uncle Vince.

The show is Superman Returns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home