Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hey Baby

Haha when you read this you will not be a baby. I sure hope everything works out. The world is a mess, not just the people close to us, but the world. I am sure you will read about this time in history in your text books and I am sure, they will take a bunch of things out of context and paint a very different picture. I wonder what the world of my parents was like. You would be amazed to know how difficult that is. I wonder how hard will it be for you. If I am still around, let me know.

I am not sure if I told you about this, but aunt Jen and I set a date June 9th, 2007. Have the church reserved, the hotel, coming along, I think this one might happen. If not I will have to find another Jen, not that difficult.

Anyway kid, got some work to do, this thing called the web / html / css / javascript / java / flash I wonder what that will mean to you.

Love,
Uncle Vincey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home