Quilt
Your aunt Jen has been talking about a quilt she wants to make for you, however I know how hard it was for your mom to make a quilt for Grason and there is no way she is going to get this done in a week. I hope she compleates it before your 10th birthday.A little update with what is going on in the world. Our president, retarded, litterally, if this guy was not a Bush he would be getting meals on wheels. The muslims are pissed off, not sure why. So idiots were thinking of putting explosives in hair gell and toothpaste, so that is another thing we can't take on the planes. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I hope this is no longer an issue when you are old enough to read this. The funny thing is, everyone that is fighting are more alike that they are different. It is a very interesting time.
Your Aunt Marti has been a pain and a flake. Lets hope she gets better.
My back hurts and my left leg has gone numb, Aunti Jen wants me to go to the emergency room, but it takes a lot for me to get the nerve to do something like that.
Disney Online is going through a redesign. The people that are calling the shots are the least qualified people to run it. Don't be surprised if Disney was bought out by Comcast or something like that. I just don't understand why they listen to the people they do.
Well dear, 2:30am, I should go to bed.
Love you,
Uncle Vince

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home